I’ve had requests for the directions so I wrote them out quickly and took a photo. I haven’t graduated to fancy tutorials yet! Here goes…just email me if it’s all as clear as mud. 🙂
I decided to make some Gift Card Holders for my next craft fair on Dec. 5th. These are so cute and easy to make!
Remove the belly band and check out the inside…
It measures 3″ x 4 1/4″ so I just pulled out my Envelope Punch Board and made the perfect envelope for it.
I’m sure I’ll be using this design for all occasions! Let me know if you need directions 🙂
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!
I’d like to share some photos with you of my daughter Kristi’s Baby Sprinkle. Her dear friend (an event planner) hosted this absolutely fantastic event for Kristi at my home. My upline, Peggy Noe, made the spirals for the Stampin’ Up banner I made with my new grandaughters name. Check out the theme of Mason jars – for drinks, fruit and pink lemonade. As one guest stated…”it’s like Pinterest on steroids”! Enjoy!
To make the box:
One sheet of 8 1/2″ x 11″ will make 2 boxes. Using 5 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock, on long side score at 3/4″ on both ends. On the short side score at 3/4″ & 2 1/4″ on both ends. Snip on score lines on the short side and using sticky strip or Tombo Liquid Glue form into box. Tip: for easier opening, punch 1/3 of a 1″ circle punch on front of top. See photo. Decorate as you wish. You can see that I used some DSP and the Gift Bow Bigz L Die (129977) to decorate one of mine. Super easy, no fail and fun!
Add a little festive flare to your holiday decorating with our new Festive Flurry Ornament Kit! Top presents, embellish cards, create a wintery garland, or trim the tree. How you use them is up to you!
The kit includes everything you need (minus adhesive) to create 10 snowflakes, including
- 10 feet of Soft Sky Ribbon
- Printed cardstock – die cut and scored, ready to be assembled (Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White Cardstock and Silver Glimmer Paper)
- Large Rhinestone Basic Jewells (40)
Call me to order or order online through my website! This offer won’t last long.
|Product name:||Item #:||Price:|
|Festive Flurry Ornament Kit||135813||$14.95|
Thank you for joining us for the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you are visiting today and hope you enjoy our thank you inspired projects.
You should have just left stop number 18 on the Pals Hop – Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This card of thanks was made with Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953), Cajun Craze Cardstock (119684) and Wild Wasabi Cardstock (108641), Regals DSP (130139), Chocolate Chip Ink (126979), Tags 4 You Stamp Set (131823) and the Label Bracket Punch (132153).
Here’s another view showing the flipped over corner.
The next stop is Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts stop number 20 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker <<<<YOU ARE HERE
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue’s R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz