Hello Stampers! We are freezing here in Southern California – it’s been in the 50’s and 60’s and as low as 30’s and 40’s in the morning…brrr. Hope you are warm and healthy. We are just not accustomed to this cold weather!
I have a very cute card for you today. It’s the Waterfall Card some of you are familiar with and our Sale-A-Bration Pandas.
See the little white tab at the bottom? Just give that a little tug and the next Panda will appear.
Sorry about the smudge…Tip: If you use Archival Basic Black be sure to let it dry thoroughly.
Here’s the next one.
And the next…
We made this card in my classes and at first the ladies thought they would never be able to do it. In the end…EVERYONE was successful!
You want directions…right! Here you go.
Card Stock: Base – 4″ x 5 1/4″; Strip – 1″ x 4″; (cut 4) 2″ x 2″
DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″
Whisper White: 2″ x 9″ (score at 2″, 2 3/4″, 3 1/2″, 4 1/4″); (cut 4) 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″; (optional – 3 3/4″ x 5″ for back of card)
- Adhere the DSP to base and optional Whisper White to back, using 1 1/4″ Circle Punch – punch a half circle at the bottom in the center
- Stamp the Whisper White squares and adhere to the cardstock squares
- Stamp the sentiment onto the 2″ x 9″ Whisper White strip at least 1/2″ from 1st score mark and leave at least 3/4″ from bottom of this strip
- Fold on score lines all in one direction (curving toward the sentiment)
- Adhere the 1″ x 4″ strip ONLY on sides to the base about 1″ from the bottom of base
- Adhere the squares (adhesive ONLY on the top of square) starting at the midway fold ON THE BACK SIDE of the sentiment along the score lines and work your way up putting a square along each fold
- Slide the Whisper White (WW) strip with squares attached through the cardstock strip, center it and line up with bottom, put adhesive on strip but be sure to stay within the boundaries of the WW strip, fold the top half of WW strip (with the squares) over the adhesive laying flat and press.
- You’re finished!
It may sound daunting but it really isn’t. Give it a try…if you have any problems…contact me.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used:
Stamp Sets – Special Celebrations, SAB Party Pandas
Ink – Archival Basic Black
Paper – Tranquil Tide, Fresh Florals DSP, Whisper White
Accessories – 1 1/4″ Circle Punch
Have fun with this card and please let me know what other ideas you have for the four squares…flowers, butterflies, etc. Remember to send me a photo of your creation so that I can post it and feature you as my guest stamper.
In the meantime…Happy Stamping! Donna