Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for August. This month we are showing off our favorite crafting tools – those Stampin’ Up! tools that we just can’t live without. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Kim Jolley #30 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Since I love Heat Embossing my favorite tools are the Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy and of course, Embossing Powders. Everything stamped on this card was embossed except for the sponging around the edges of the little flowers. By the way, don’t those little flowers look like peppermint candies?
The “Wish Big” and little flowers were done in Real Red and since we don’t have Real Red Embossing Powder I used the actual stamp pad and quickly sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over it then heated it.
To get the embossing around the Curly Label I smudged the Versa Mark pad around the edges and then dipped the edges into the Black Embossing Powder. It was a bit tricky and you can see that I have some stray grains of embossing powder but I kind of like the little specs of black.
In this close up you can see the shimmer of the heated embossing powder. I really like that look.
The next stop is Katy McGloin #32 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Amy Williams at Stamp and Spice
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin’ Mojo
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Shannon Jaramillo at EZPeasy Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creatons
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com <<<<<< You Are Here
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Candy Ford at Candy’s Blog
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
These are the Stampin’ Up! products I used…as you can see…there are a lot of tools used!