Welcome to the July Pals Blog Hop. This month we are featuring a New Hues Review. Let the new Stampin’ Up! In Colors for 2014-16 inspire you – Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, and Tangelo Twist. We hope you find great inspiration from our creations.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Susan Itell # 15 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I needed a special birthday card for my childhood friend of 61 years. I love the new Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey so those colors were a must. The new stamp set Age Awareness has this awesome greeting. I used White Craft Ink and the new Flowering Flourishes to stamp a background on the Blackberry Bliss cardstock. The white Organza Ribbon adds just the right touch. Of course the little flower from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punched out in Hello Honey put the final touch on this card.
These are the Stampin’ Up products I used:
The next stop is Beth Beard #17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at inkingofyou.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com <<<<<<<<You Are Here
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Cheryl McAskill at A Stampin’ Holiday
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- September Gray at Septembergray.com
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com